Monday, April 2, 2012

A Fence

Somewhere near our neighborhood, there might be a fence that we aren't supposed to climb. But many do. Because a path beckons...


The path tells us that there is much to see if we dare...


The sun calls to us from its place in the morning sky as it shines brightly through the oaks....

Come on! Come see what beauty surrounds you....


Even the birds are inviting us to climb over and visit. Even if only for a moment...


While they consider breakfast...




I cannot believe I have neglected this poor little bog for so long. I've been so busy on my main blog and completing chores that I just couldn't fit it in. I really will try to do better. Besides, it helps me get my wonderful camera out and use it!

8 comments:

Stephanie V said...

I was so pleasantly surprised to see you here again. This is such a relaxing post...I'm ready to climb that fence, too. Did you really?

Farm Girl said...

Well it is a nice little blog and I really enjoy your pictures of what you see on a walk. I am glad you updated.

Ruth Hiebert said...

I would love to wander down that path and explore the beauties you are showing here.

Empty Nester said...

Stephanie-I really did! It's not 'private' property as in only one person owns it. It's just an area that is meant for the more upscale neighborhood nearby. And it's not built yet, so...LOL

FG-This poor little thing gets neglected all the time! When my flowers bloom, I'll have something to post! :)

Ruth-It's nearly impossible NOT to! Thanks! How are you doing? I think of you often!

Unknown said...

Very pretty! I enjoy spring so much. I have crocuses and tulips blooming.

:-) Marion

jeanlivingsimple said...

That path just draws one to wonder where it leads.
Super Post!

Linda said...

What a lovely post. Thank you for sharing.

Eri said...

Lovely pictures Pam!